Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Real World....

I have always loved reality television. I mean i really can't remember a time I did not like it. Now i am not talking about the "Judge Judy" courtroom shows or the "Jerry Springer" who is my baby's daddy shows but instead I am referring to the "Real World," Road Rules," "Real Housewives of Orange County" type of shows. they fascinate me. So much so that in college I did a school wide psychological experiment with my classmates and won an award for it. I love reality TV!!

You may ask "Karney, WHY??" To this I answer....It makes me feel better about myself....and I learn a lot about other people and their actions. All this to say....
The MTV 12 year phenomenon of "The Real World" putting 7 strangers in a house to live and work together.....is NOT the REAL WORLD.

I am currently three weeks into the "real world." Where people have to get up, go to work, come home, try to make ends meet, find time for their families and friends and live in a society that holds them accountable. this my friends is the "real world."

Things are good and I love my job....still looking for another part time job...but benefits are taken care of. til then.....don't be ignorant (in the word's of JIll)

No comments: